Company
Company
Company
Company
Company
Company > History
Deutsch
English
Espanol
 
 
History
1868 Foundation of our company by Jean Vogel in Speyer. Fire extinguisher pumps were manufactured even then as well as the STORZ coupling system.
   
     
   
Letter-head from the year 1903    
     
1979 Works starts on equipping the fleet of machines to computer controlled CNC multi-spindle machines


1991 New building erected for the production site at Boschstraße 1 in Speyer.


1992 The company moves from the city centre to the Speyer-West industrial area.


1997 Doubling of the production capacity through the procurement of computer-supported CNC-machines


2007 Expansion of the production and storage sites to over 5000 square metres.


2007 Expansion of the fleet of machines through state of the art CNC multi-spindle machines which were specially designed for us.


2008 140 year anniversary
   
     
 
Our Company
run by the 4th and 5th generation
Now run by the 4th and 5th generation, we have kept production in Speyer. For us, quality and continuity takes first place. The 4th and 5th generation are happy to be of service.
Bernhard & Michael Vogel
 
 
 
 

Imprint |  Privacy Policy |  Terms and Conditions |  Contact form |  Catalog order |